Salomon Men's Sense Ride 5 - Ibiza Blue / Lapis Blue / White
Shoe's weight: 292 gr. - ( Size 9 UK )
Drop: 8.3 mm
Running terrain: Off Road
Suitable terrain: Mixed — Rock — Technical
Runner's weight: Medium (80 Kg. ) — Medium - Light (70-80 Kg.)
Running pace: Medium (5 min/km) — Medium - Fast (4-5 min/km)
Recommended for distance: Long
What's New: Midsole — Design — Drop
- Perfect for runners looking for speed and safety for ultra-distance training and competitions, both on technical terrains and on short paved stretches
- EndoFit inner lining similar to a sock, which wraps the foot keeping it firm and stable to ensure a precise fit
- Soft, comfortable and breathable upper with 3D mesh anti-debris mesh so you don't have to worry about sand and pebbles that can annoy you during your run
- Midsole with Energy Save compound that ensures an exceptional balance between cushioning and reactivity, also allowing you to save precious energy to tackle even the longest trails
- Contagrip sole with uniform 3.5 mm notches that adapts to different types of surfaces
- Slightly padded tongue, integrated into the structure and with bellows that effectively block the laces
- Toe cap with more resistant heat-sealed insert for greater protection from rocks and spikes
- Side inserts in synthetic material that help the foot to always remain in position inside the shoe
- Shaped and lightly padded collar for the right balance between comfort and freedom of movement
- Device on the back that facilitates the fit
- Soft shell
- Ortholite insole shaped and removable
Combining rubber of different density, these soles offer a mix of grip and durability enabling sustained speed on varied terrains.
Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
Protective film strategically placed on the forefoot that helps filter out rocks and sharp surfaces.
A Energy Save foam insert near the forefoot area adds cushioning for long distance runs and rock protection on bumpy terrain.