Salomon Men's Supercross 4 - Flint Blue Print / Black / Lapis Blue
Shoe's weight: 295 gr. - ( Size 9 UK )
Drop: 11 mm
Running terrain: Off Road
Suitable terrain: Mud — Technical
Runner's weight: Medium (80 Kg. ) — Medium - Heavy (80-90 Kg.)
Running pace: Medium - Slow (5-6 min/km)
Recommended for distance: Short
What's New: Design — Drop
- Suitable for occasional activities on easy paths and mixed routes, even soft and muddy ones
- Upper in resistant and long-lasting Ripstop fabric capable of guaranteeing excellent breathability
- Inserts around the base of the foot and on the upper that protect the medial and lateral sides, offering greater safety
- Shaped Shank component inserted between the outsole and midsole to offer torsional rigidity and stability
- Deep 6,5 mm chevron lug pattern with multi-directional grip for better traction on soft surfaces or loose dirt
- New sole design with grooves for extra grip on slippery surfaces
- Reinforced toe cap with studs to protect your feet
- Tongue, joined to the upper, which prevents debris from entering the shoe
- Elastic band on the tongue to block the laces and prevent them from annoying during the run
- Elongated and padded collar for greater protection of the Achilles tendon
- Reinforced heel counter
- Removable Ortholite insole
Combining rubber of different density, these soles offer a mix of grip and durability enabling sustained speed on varied terrains.
Ortholite sockliner combines a specific Ortholite foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or loose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
It distributes the weight on the outsole providing forefoot support.