Uglow Women's Short 5 Elevate Micro Mesh - Bleached Aqua
Sorry, currently out of stock
Utilising super light fabrics, our Elevate Short 5 are designed to be fast. At the
same time, we have not compromised on comfort introducing an inner finishes
just above the knee and hugs the thigh and hamstrings closely. Comfort and
speed combined are a powerful duo – run fast and free with no irritation.
From years of uncomfortable experiences, we’ve learnt that a running short is
only as good as its inner. Using 100% Stitch-Free and thermo-bonding
technologies, the Elevate Short 5 are carefully constructed to eliminate
irritation and friction from your stride. The deep elastic 360 waist sits gently on
your hips for a comfortable anti-bounce fit.
STORE YOUR ESSENTIALS
A rear pocket has been fitted to sit just below your waist line so that you can
store a phone, keys, cash or an emergency gel. Slide your valuables in and
out with ease - they'll stay firmly in position not to interfere with your stride.
- 100% Stitch-Free Ultrasonic-Bonded seams for comfort,
reduced weight and durability
- Specifically designed for trail running, racing and
- 2-IN-1 short combining an inner which hugs the thigh and
hamstring and finishes just above the knee
- Deep waist belt incorporating a built-in back pocket to store
- Laser cut holes for maximum breathability and quick drying
- Built in reflective elements for visibility and security at night
- Available in a range of colour ways
- Weight: 82 grams (size Medium)
FABRIC & CARE
– Materials: 1. Outer Short: 87% Polyamide & 13% Elastane 2. Inner Liner 75%
Polyamide & 15% Elastane
– Hand wash: we recommend washing by hand or (if you need to) by machine wash
on a cold and delicate setting inside a laundry bag to prevent damage.
– Use cold water: hot water will weaken the bonding which allows our products to be
100% Stitch-Free. Water temperature should be set to no more than 30 degrees and
we recommend using a trusted laundry detergent, but no softeners.
– Hang dry: garments should be hung and dried in a well ventilated area out of direct
or harsh sunlight. Not suitable for machine or tumble dry.
– Do not iron: not recommended under any circumstance.
If you follow these guidelines your products will continue to perform for longer to the